Omega fish oil supplementation has received widespread newsworthy attention over the last two decades. If you read news articles about fish oil supplementation, you may be overwhelmed by the numerous implications and clinical studies. Numerous peer-reviewed clinical trials from all over the world have ascertained much information on the health benefits of taking Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) from fish oil supplements.
Recent surveys indicate that the general consumer may not be educated about the importance of taking EPA and DHA for health and well-being.
Benefits of Omega-3 Supplementation
At LifePharm, we want to help make consumers aware of the numerous benefits of quality Omega-3 supplementation. The European Union (EU) has looked at, and reviewed data for the daily intake amount of 250 mg of DHA and EPA, and determined this amount may have numerous health benefits. Below is a summary of the benefits reported in peer-reviewed articles:
- DHA may support the maintenance of normal brain function in adults.
- Two capsules of OMEGA+++ contain 280 mg of DHA.
- DHA may contribute to the support of the maintenance of normal vision in adults
- EPA and DHA may help support normal heart function in adults.1 One OMEGA+++ capsule contains 210 mg EPA and 140 mg DHA.
- DHA may help support the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels in adults.The EU has reviewed data regarding the beneficial effect for supporting healthy triglyceride levels of a daily intake of 2 g of DHA for adults. The EU also recommended for adults to consume less than 5 g daily of EPA and DHA.
- OMEGA+++ contains 210 mg EPA and 140 mg DHA for a total of 350 mg total in one capsule. It would take 5.7 or 6 capsules of LifePharm OMEGA+++ to be equivalent to two grams of omega fatty acids.
- DHA and EPA may contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. The EU has reviewed data for the daily intake of 3 g EPA and DHA. They also recommended for adults not to consume more than 5 g of EPA and DHA combined.
The EU has reviewed data looking at the beneficial effect of maintaining normal blood pressure and found that a daily intake of 3 g of EPA combined with DHA may be of benefit. Three grams of EPA combined with DHA would be equivalent to a daily intake of 8.6 capsules of LifePharm OMEGA+++.
Help Yourself and Others With Omega+++
There are a few different supplements on the market to choose from when it comes to your vascular, eye and brain health. Make the prudent choice and take LifePharm OMEGA+++. You can be assured of its quality and superior formulation. Importantly, Co Q-10 and vitamin K have been added to supply additional factors to support heart health.
The OMEGA+++ formulation from LifePharm uses an anchovy called engraulis ringens, which is unique to South America Small fish in Pacific coast regions do not contain the harmful levels of heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury) found in larger fish. In reviewing all the various sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, LifePharm chose this unique anchovy type of fish not only for its naturally occurring high levels of EPA and DHA but also for its purity.
Help your customers, prospects, friends, and family become aware of the benefits and research that backs taking OMEGA+++ daily. Depending on your age and your general state of well-being, you may wish to add more OMEGA+++ to your daily regimen to know that you are obtaining an adequate amount of the important Omega-3 fatty acids for their unique nutritional benefits.